googlef87758e9b6df9bec.html A Sure Word: Welcome to RKBentley’s new and improved blog.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome to RKBentley’s new and improved blog.

You’re going to notice some changes to my blog over the next few weeks. Hopefully, these will all be changes for the better. Anyone following any of my blogs has no doubt noticed that I haven’t posted on any of them for several weeks. Having three blogs turned out to be too much for me to keep up with. I even toyed with the idea of starting a fourth blog but now I see the insanity of that. Frankly, the thought of writing material for 3-4 blogs was so daunting that I sort of abandoned them altogether.

Here’s my vision for my blogs going forward. I’m going to use what is now my political blog as a kind of home page. Rather than having a focus on politics, I’m going to make it more of a Christian topics and apologetics forum that will include many subjects including those I now post on separate blogs: current events, Bible study, and creation/evolution. The Bible study will be broadened to include insights from the Greek.

Because these diverse topics will all be posted on a single blog, I’m going to try to write the posts in such a way as to make them more uniform and appealing to a diverse readership. I will, however, keep my other blogs. Whenever I write a post that is suitable for one of the other blogs, I will post it on both. If a reader is interested in the creation issue, for example, he can simply click on a link to all my creation blog archives.

I’d like to leave this blog free of debate so, for the moment, I’m not allowing comments on this blog. Since most of the blogs will be posted on the corresponding, secondary site anyway, anyone who wishes to comment on a particular blog can visit that site and leave a comment. Since I'm using my former political blog as my main page, all of the blog archive is my political posts. I'm trying to export them to another blog but until that's done, they'll remain here.

It’s going to take me a little while to settle in but by doing this, it’s my hope that I can post more regularly. Thanks to every one for visiting. Your feedback is certainly welcome and come back often.

God bless.

No comments: