googlef87758e9b6df9bec.html A Sure Word: An Apology

Sunday, August 1, 2010

An Apology

To those people who visit my blog regularly, you've probably noticed that the posts have been very infrequent as of late. I know that when blogs are not updated people stop reading them. Judging from my stat-counter, I fear this may be the case already. On one particular day recently, not a single person visited my blog. This is something that I cannot recall happening even once since I installed the counter. To any regular readers I still have remaining, I offer my sincere apologies. There have been more demands on my time than usual, lately, and what free time I've had, I've given over to more casual pursuits.

I don't think I'm an especially important person but I do believe this blog in an important work. God gives each of His children a ministry. Like the servants in Matthew 25:14-30, we are each given a task commensurate with our abilities and we can be sure there will come a time when we give an account on what we've done with what God has given us. God may have other plans for me in the future but for now I believe this blog is my calling and I should be more diligent about how I handle it. Four posts in two months is inexcusable.

It's my earnest prayer that this blog be used to bring God's word to every part of the world. I pray that God continuously gives me the messages He desires to be heard and that He lets those who need to hear it find their way here. I pray that He gives me strength to remain dedicated to this task and put aside the distractions that have kept me away. I also ask that you keep me in your prayers as well. And please keep visiting, leaving feedback, and sharing this blog with others.

God bless!!

RKBentley

No comments: