googlef87758e9b6df9bec.html A Sure Word: Liberals Have it All Backwards

Friday, April 15, 2011

Liberals Have it All Backwards

In my last post, I talked about how liberals think that when the government cuts spending it costs you money. The reality is that since it's our money they're spending, we're truly saving money when they spend less. This got me to thinking; liberals have a backward way of thinking about a lot of issues. Here are a few other examples.

I could go on but there's no need. These few examples more than prove my point. I'm not a psychiatrist or anything but liberalism seems to be a mental disorder. I'm reminded of Isaiah 5:20, “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” I guess Isaiah had liberals even back in his time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RKBentley I agree with you. One thing though: it seems like conservatives are for liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I.e., they support the ideals of the Constitution. Yet they support marijuana prohibition. To me that seems a bit backward.

RKBentley said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm not sure your complaint about conservatives is similar to my examples of liberal "backwardism." Are you trying to suggest the Constitution guarantees the right to use marijuana? I must have missed that part.

Thanks for visiting. God bless!!

RKBentley